Welcome to Mosswood, an enchanting step back in time. This Federal style Victorian farmhouse sits on 4.5 acres with majestic oaks and tulip populars along with a cottage that could be renovated into a home office, studio or school room and a barn with garage, two stalls, work shop and studio windows. Originally built in 1840, this home has over 5300 square feet of living space. Drive up to an impressive porte cochere and enter to an inviting, large foyer. Boasting a formal living room, traditional parlor, both with original jib windows allowing access to porch and deck, a study, formal dining room with original built-ins (all with fireplaces) along with a serene screened porch for entertaining and updated kitchen/laundry area and half bath on the main level. Upper level has four bedrooms and a screened in sleeping porch to capture the fresh air on cool summer and autumn evenings along with three full baths. Hardwoods throughout. Offering this opportunity as is. Waiting for new steward to carry forward this exceptional homestead.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Federal
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Wa
5,456 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Unfinished Basement
- 7. Wood-burning, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Stone Driveway.
- Porch, Screened-in, Deck
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Level, Open, Partly Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price